Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our new house!

Okay, so here are some pictures of the house we found in 29 Palms! It was built in 2006, 3 bed/2 bath and it's really secluded but still really close to Wal-Mart and other conveniences. Sorry that there is stuff in the pictures, but the owner stays sometimes just to look after the house but doesn't actually live there.
This is part of the entry way, it has a bunch of closets so there is plenty of space.
This is part of the closet in the master bedroom.
This is part of the master bathroom.
This is the master bedroom, it is really big compared to what we are used to!
This is one of the other bedrooms, I am not sure yet if it will be the guest room or if it will be the boys' room.
And this is the other room.
From the hallway, the door straight ahead is to the 2 car garage, to the right is the laundry room and to the left is the bathroom.
This is part of the living room, I LOVE the fireplace!
Part of the kitchen, we just have to find a refrigerator to put in.
The other part of the kitchen. I just have to say that I am so excited because all of the appliances are chrome/black and they are all the same brand (if you know me, then you know this puts my mind at ease because they all match).
This is what will be the dining room, but it is currently his office while he is at the house.
This is the outside of the house. It has a great view from the back and plenty of room for the boys to play.

1 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Snow in the desert?!? I have never heard of such a thing! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!