Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Update

Hello everyone, I had my follow-up appointment today to get the results of the ultrasound and diabetes test. Both tests came out find and Baby Zach would hardly stop moving long enough for the doctor to hear his heart beat, but she finally got it. She was a little concerned because I told her that I have recently had a hard time sleeping because he is now getting so big and I am now measuring a little big, which means that there may be too much fluid. She wanted to see me in two weeks, but due to the move we will have to wait until we get to the new hospital to make sure there is enough room in there for the little guy.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We will keep you in our prayers! We love you all!

Isaac & Bethany said...

praying for you! hope you move goes smoothly!