Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Update

Hello everyone!
For those of you who do not know, the official name for our new son is Zachary Kent. I spent a long day at the Naval Hospital doing the gestational diabetes test and I had a regular appointment. I have not gotten the results back from the test, but they of course had a very difficult time getting my blood and now both of my arms are bruised and look pretty bad. The appointment went very well, except that Zach would not stop moving long enough for the doctor to get his heartbeat! Every time she would pick it up, he would kick the doppler. It was so funny!
I have the follow-up ultrasound next Friday, they will be checking to make sure that the placenta is where it should be and then I will be going to the doctor on the 31st to get the results.
Also for those of you who may not know, we will be moving to 29 Palms, CA in the beginning of January. We will be looking for a house in the next couple of weeks, please pray that the Lord shows us His will for our family.
I will post results and anymore baby news when we get it!

0 comments: