Thursday, April 16, 2009

Recent Pictures

I apologize, but I am the only mother in the world who didn't bring the camera to church on Easter, I am sorry! But here are some recent pictures of our family. I just thought I would add a picture of the beautiful flowers that my wonderful husband got me last week!
Zachary sleeping in this morning, he gets so hot when he sleeps that he sweats everywhere, so he usually sleeps in either just a diaper or a onesie. 
Tyson being adorable!
Zach hanging out in his favorite place, the swing! He had just taken a bath and his hair looks so cute and curly but then it goes flat when it dries.
Okay, I think he looks just like my dad here, maybe it is just that his hair is curly.

I was sick this week, so Tyson had a great Monday. He had two juice cups, a sandwich and his favorite crackers while watching his favorite show, Diego!
These are from when Aunt Debbie was here, she wrapped Zachary up so cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his Zach's little curls. Does Tyson's hair do that when it's wet?

Mary said...

Ha, I think it did when he was little, but now its just brittle and straight :(

Isaac & Bethany said...

Nope, you aren't the only mom who forgot a camera on Easter....I forgot mine and we were at a church about 2 hours from here...these pictures are great! precious boys...hope yall are doing good...
-bethany m