Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Zachary Kent

Hello Friends and Family!
We are proud to announce the birth of our son, Zachary Kent. He was born on March 3rd, 2009 at 4:16 p.m. He was 20.7 inches and weight 9 lbs, 3.5 oz! I went in for an appointment Tuesday morning, and the doctor said I had made significant progress. We asked about induction and the doctor made a few phone calls, and within an hour I was getting admitted and hooked up to the medicine! Thankfully, we have great neighbors who took great care of Tyson for us and only a couple hours after Leon dropped him off at their house, the nurse went to check me and said we were ready to have a baby! I had no idea that I was ready, but the doctor came in and within five minutes and half a push, we had baby Zach! Thank you for your many prayers as there were a couple hiccups along the way. 
We came home tonight, Tyson is doing well with the adjustment and enjoys rubbing Zach's hair. I am feeling very well and thankful to not be pregnant anymore! Zach is doing very well too, he is fussy tonight because he was circumcised and also had all of his tests done this evening before we left. Leon is doing good, he will have the next ten days off of work so he is excited about that.
We will post pictures and videos soon.

1 comments:

Isaac & Bethany said...

Congrats you guys! He is precious!