Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Update

Hello everyone!
Well, we are now 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant! The official due date is March 1st.
I am starting to feel a little bit better, but I still have my off days.......
I had my first doctors appointment yesterday and they did an ultrasound, unfortunately I can't post them because you can barely see the baby even when you are looking at it in person. Anyways, there is only ONE baby and he/she kept moving all over the place so the doctors were very happy to see so much movement already. 
We should be finding out around early October what we are having, so please be thinking of boy names, we already have a girl name but we definitely need help with boy names!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So is our girls name still Madelynn (sorry if i butchered the spelling of the name) I am pretty sure that it was previously that but I know that it starts with an "M"!

Unknown said...

Do you prefer a boys name that kind of goes with Tyson's or does it matter? Some people really hate the matching name idea, but then again I know of a lot of families that chose names that all started with the same letter.

Mary said...

Well,
I wouldn't mind a name that starts with T, the middle name will be Kent because that is my dads name. I really like Tristan but Luke isn't too into that.