Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thank you

I don't have a video or anything, but I thought that some of you might appreciate this!
As you know, I have been teaching Tyson sign  language for a while now and he can sign several things including more, please, eat, drink, milk, hot and I have really been working with him to sign thank you lately.
Well, yesterday Leon, Tyson and I went to a farewell dinner for a Marine that I used to work with and one of the ladies there gave Tyson a cookie. As soon as he took the cookie I started to open my mouth to tell him to say thank you but before I could even say anything he looked at her and signed thank you and he does this cute little head nod when he does it too, I was so proud of him that he not only did it without being told but that he also knows when to say thank you, woohoo!!!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a good little boy you are Tyson!I am very proud of you!!!