Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tyson's Get Well Soon Card

Today Tyson received a homemade "Get Well Soon" card from his cousin Elesha, he enjoyed reading it very much, thank you cousin Elesha! And thank you Auntie Tabby for the card too!



Tyson has picked up many things from day care, one of them is when he gets really excited he screams at the top of his lungs, its pretty funny but I know we better stop it before he knows what he is doing..... This is a video of him making noise with his mouth, its pretty cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mouth noise thing is hillarious! Did my brother teach him that?

Mary said...

Hey Tabby,
I'm not sure exactly how he learned it, but it is absolutely hilarious! Sorry I missed your call, we were at visitation, thanks for the card, too cute!

Stephanie said...

Well I guess he is tell you what he thinks! I love it!!! Too cute!